Holly is high energy when you need it the most. She’s also a force that pulls the details together and ensures you’re taken care of. But what I love the most about her, is her ability to listen and truly care about her clients and their needs. She asks great questions and thinks of things I never would have, and her desire to make a difference for her clients is obvious. Keep up the great work!—
TopicsAuthenticity | leadership | Living an Authentic Life | Living as a Creative Conscious Entrepeneur | volunteering | Volunteerism | Women & Technology | Women Leadership
Fee Range$5,000 - $10,000
Travels FromDenver, CO, United States
Holly Duckworth, CMP, CAE is the CEO of Leadership Solutions International, a global leadership firm that believes in educating, connecting and inspiring heart-centered people and organizations. Holly is a high energy, dynamic, and quality-focused association management professional and professional speaker with more than 10 years of experience. As both a meeting professional and an association executive, she brings content and context to the programs she delivers, and is recognized for her excellence in building quality business strategic planning, communications, and member educational opportunities to drive business results. She is a global thinker who can implement association initiatives, build consensus and influence volunteer leaders, and problem solve to make connections with volunteer membership.
Holly has won awards from several different organizations:
- 2014 US Chamber of Commerce Faculty
- 2013 American Council of Chamber Executives Top 200 Speakers of the Year
- National Speakers Association (NSA) - So You Think You Can Speak - FINALIST Named one of top 5 up and coming speakers in the US (2012)
- Dian J. Lindsay Presidential Award - Meeting Professionals International (MPI) Oregon Chapter (2012)
- Customer Service Excellence Award – Portland Oregon Visitors Assn. (2000-2006)
- Torchlight Award – Meeting Professionals International (MPI) Oregon Chapter (2004)
- Rising Star Award – Meeting Professionals International (MPI) Oregon Chapter (2003)
- Best of the Best Award – National Middle School Association (2002)
Holly holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Linfield College. She is on the faculty of the American Society of Association Executives University and the US Chamber of Commerce IOM program. Holly is also a past leader of the American Society of Association Executives National Component Relations Committee, a member and past president of the Oregon chapter of Meeting Professionals International, and was a Regional Alumnae Manager for the Alpha Phi Sorority. Today she is active with the Colorado Chapter of the National Speakers Association, Colorado Meeting Professionals International, Mile Hi Church and many other organizations.